Warmly welcome you all to my Blog!
In today’s blog on BEST TRICKS TO SKETCH THE FACE ELEMENTS, I will teach you the best trick’s to sketch our face elements. Here are the basic steps which can be follow to sketch them.Let’s begin.
★ How to draw lips??
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to draw a realistic lips by using the step by step instructions. This is my first sketch related tutorial hope you guys like it.
I will be using the following materials for this tutorial:-
– Mechanical Pencil with 0.5 mm HB Ain lead
– Dustless Eraser
– Smooth Paper
– Blending stump or cotton buds
– 6B Pencil.
A) Draw the lips
1. Draw a long triangle at the tip leave some distance and draw a small curve which is similar to a ‘U’ shape.
Draw the triangle
2. Draw the straight horizontal line between the triangle. As longer you draw the line, the lips will be wider in size and the shorter line makes the lips more plump. Always determine the shape as according to the other elements of the face.
Add curve in the inner
3. Make a curve shape from the end of the line towards upside to the curve of the triangle on the both sides. Draw the upper most part of the lips. The line which passed from the middle of the triangle, draw the down side of upper lips as shown in the figure. Make the lines very light as if it get wrong you can easily erase them.
4. Now create the bottom lips by drawing a curved line which goes from the triangles base. From the middle line draw the opening mouth area. As you can see in the figure like that you want to draw them. So, if the lips get proper shape you may erase the triangle.
Draw upper lip
5. After erasing the triangle, decide from where you want to make shadow. Highlight that area as well as add a cast shadow on left side of the bottom lip.
Draw bottom lip
6. Shadow both the top mad bottom lips, leave the lightened areas. As you can see there is a dark shadow under the bottom lip.
Make it in shape
7. Then add the wrinkles on the lip from the inner side. Don’t draw them too hard, first draw light wrinkles then make it little bit dark.
8. Blend the bottom lips by using bods or blending stumps. It makes the areas plump and round.
9. Erase the unwanted areas, by the pointed end ofthe eraser and also clean up the highlights to create the glare effect.
Using 6B pencil, darken the shadow in areas such as outer edges of the lips, under lips, the wrinkles and the corners of the lips.
★ How to draw a realistic eye??
In this tutorial, I’m going to teach you how to draw a realistic eye using the easy step by step instructions. This is my first sketch related tutorial, so I hope you guys enjoy it.
For this tutorial on drawing a realistic eye, I will be using the following tools.
– Mechanical Pencil with 0.5 mm HB and 4B Ain lead.
– Kneaded eraser.
– Blending stumps
– Smooth Paper.
B) Draw the Eye
Draw a circle
1. Draw a regular size circle according to size of the eye you want to draw.
Draw the upper curve
2. From the upper most area of the circle draw a curved line which cover the half of the eye circle, as given in the figure.
Draw the lower curve
3. As same as the above step draw the lower curve from the bottom of the eye circle.
Draw the Upper most curve (wrinkle)
4. As like the wrinkle, draw the same curve as mentioned in the first step above the first curve.Make the front tips narrow.
Make a dark eye lashes
5.From the upper curved line of the eye circle draw some slanted lines in upwards direction as shown in the figure. Leave some distance between each one.
Make middle eye lashes
6. In the middle of the first eye lashes make some small eye lashes.
Draw the Pupil
7. Make one small circle in the original one, darken that circle.
Shade the pupil
8.In the remaining area make a white circle, and shade the remaining part of it as like the figure.
Here, your beautiful realistic eye is done. Also you can make some changes in the steps and draw a different eye side.
★ How to draw a Nose??
Here is a very simple step by step tutorial on how to draw a nose from the front view. Below is a diagram of a nose broken down into 3 separate parts: the bridge, the nostrils and the ball or tip.
I will be using the following materials for this nose drawing tutorial: –
–Mechanical Pencil with 0.5 mm HB Ain lead
– Kneaded Rubber Eraser
– Blending Stump
– Smooth Paper
C) Draw the Nose
Start with a circle
1. Draw a circle of the ball of the nose 👃. Don’t draw it very hard just make light stories so they can be erased in later steps.
Draw two parallel lines
2. Draw 2 curved parallel lines on each side of the circle as shown in the figure.
Draw horizontal line
3.As we can see in the figure draw one horizontal line at the bottom of the circle and join there ends to upward side.
Make a triangle shape
4. By joining the ends of the horizontal line to the vertical one make a normal triangle.
Shade around the lines
5. Shade around the outer most part of the bridge and around the inner part of the circle and make a long ‘U’ shape.
Draw the Nostrils
6.Make some curves at the bottom of the circle and 2 corner of the triangle.Then shade the nostrils and don’t shade that areas which you want to do some highlighting later.
Shape the nose
7. Shape and contour the bridge and the circular bottom area of the nose. Use the eraser to highlight the areas you wanted.
Blending the nose
8. In this step you can use the Blending stump or cotton buds to blend out the skin and give it a softer look. Add some touch-up and go over your highlighter areas.
Here’s your beautiful nose is ready. Also you can change the steps also to draw different kind of nose.
So in this blog which is on the BEST TRICKS TO SKETCH THE FACE ELEMENTS!! We have end up here. Stay connected to know more.
Also you can use the following links to know more:-
SO GUYS HERE MY BLOG BEST TRICKS TO SKETCH THE FACE ELEMENTS !!
IF YOU LOVED READING THIS BLOG
THAN DO FOLLOW US
LET’S BE MORE
BEST TRICKS TO SKETCH THE FACE ELEMENTS!!
Also for the craft related ideas
click here to know more.
DO THE COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BLOG.